Welcome to the Homeland Security and Emergency Management (HSEM) Learning Management System (LMS).
Training Update / August 27, 2021
Recovery from Disaster, the Local Government Role
Disaster Assistance/Recovery Programs
Minnesota Initial/Local Damage Assessment and Assistance Request Process
Hazard Mitigation for Emergency Managers
Local Volunteer and Donations Management
Immediate Emergency Operations Center Functions
The LMS enable learners to view the requirements necessary to complete professional training (Learning Paths) available through HSEM. Once approved for an account in the LMS, learners will be able to request enrollment in Learning Paths and courses.
Training is a key component of the HSEM mission of Helping Minnesota prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters. We intend to provide a seamless registration process, quality instruction, and meaningful emergency management courses.
The LMS Help button will provide detailed instructions to navigate the new system.
TECHNICAL NOTE: The recommended internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer is not compatible with the LMS.
CREATE YOUR LMS ACCOUNT
Please follow the instructions below to create an account in the LMS:
- Click on the "Register" button at the top of the page and follow the instructions to create a new account.
- All new accounts will be reviewed for approval by HSEM administration.
- A follow-up email will be sent indicating the status of account requests.
- All users should check junk email or SPAM folders if they do not receive a follow-up email.
- If email notification is not received within 2 business days, please contact LMS Technical Support.
Need additional assistance? Please contact LMS Technical Support at email@example.com or (651) 201-7441.