Welcome to the Homeland Security and Emergency Management (HSEM) Learning Management System (LMS).
The LMS enable learners to view the requirements necessary to complete professional training (Learning Paths) available through HSEM. Once approved for an account in the LMS, learners will be able to request enrollment in Learning Paths and courses.
Training is a key component of the HSEM mission of Keeping Minnesota Ready. We intend to provide a seamless registration process, quality instruction, and meaningful emergency management courses.
The LMS Help button will provide detailed instructions to navigate the new system.
IMPORTANT: In order to be eligible to receive your learning path certificate at the Governor's Conference that is held every February you must complete all of the trainings and upload all needed completion certificates into your LMS profile NO LATER than December 31st of the previous year.
For example, if you want to receive your Basic Emergency Management certificate at the February 2019 Governor's Conference, you must have everything completed and uploaded by December 31, 2018.
The other options for receiving your certificate (via snail mail or at a local meeting of your choice) are available year-round and do not have a deadline.
TECHNICAL NOTE: The recommended internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer is not compatible with the LMS.
CREATE YOUR LMS ACCOUNT
Please follow the instructions below to create an account in the LMS:
- Click on the "Register" button at the top of the page and follow the instructions to create a new account.
- All new accounts will be reviewed for approval by HSEM administration.
- A follow-up email will be sent indicating the status of account requests.
- All users should check junk email or SPAM folders if they do not receive a follow-up email.
- If email notification is not received within 2 business days, please contact LMS Technical Support.