Welcome to the Homeland Security and Emergency Management (HSEM) Learning Management System (LMS).
Training Update / June 17, 2021
HSEM will be hosting an ICS Forms Review Course and an ICS 300 Course in Little Falls, MN, August 24-26th. If you would like more information on how to apply for a seat in these courses, email email@example.com. The application period ends June 30, 2021 at 1700.
Note: The ICS Forms Review and ICS 300 Courses will not be in HSEM's Learning Management System, as registration will be done through our consortium partner's registration site.
HSEM Training is continuing to add other instructor-led courses to the LMS. Continue to watch for updates. Thank you for your patience!
The LMS enable learners to view the requirements necessary to complete professional training (Learning Paths) available through HSEM. Once approved for an account in the LMS, learners will be able to request enrollment in Learning Paths and courses.
Training is a key component of the HSEM mission of Helping Minnesota prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters. We intend to provide a seamless registration process, quality instruction, and meaningful emergency management courses.
The LMS Help button will provide detailed instructions to navigate the new system.
TECHNICAL NOTE: The recommended internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer is not compatible with the LMS.
CREATE YOUR LMS ACCOUNT
Please follow the instructions below to create an account in the LMS:
- Click on the "Register" button at the top of the page and follow the instructions to create a new account.
- All new accounts will be reviewed for approval by HSEM administration.
- A follow-up email will be sent indicating the status of account requests.
- All users should check junk email or SPAM folders if they do not receive a follow-up email.
- If email notification is not received within 2 business days, please contact LMS Technical Support.
Need additional assistance? Please contact LMS Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 201-7441.